What a week we have had! Your home is beautiful and we fell in love with the neighborhood! We can’t wait to plan our next trip back!
Some of our favorite parts of the week:
- Fishing from the dock! Our son William (8) was in heaven and couldn’t get enough! He caught so many fish we lost count!
- Enjoying family time from the porches and taking in the gorgeous views!
- Alligator Reef and the Islamorada Sand Bar on our boat! We never wanted to leave!
- We always love Theater of the Sea, but this time we got to swim with Jeff the sea lion! Such a memorable and exciting experience!
- Tarpon feeding at Robbies and the Islamorada Ice from the Icee Shack there (incredible!).
- Watching the kids laugh and play in the pool while we took in the views.
- Our food as always was amazing all week. Some of our favorites: Breakfast at Mangrove Mike’s, Mrs. Mac’s Kitchen, pizza from Bayside Gourmet, key lime pie from Blonde Giraffe, Hog Heaven (dinner outside) and Wahoo’s for dinner!
We made memories that will last a lifetime and can’t wait to come back again! Thank you!